From November 13 to 14, 2019, the Iwani Consulting firm organized the seminar "Winning the challenges of the future" at the Economic and Social Council. This seminar was divided into various workshops led by the founding members of the said structure. Different themes were discussed during these workshops, in particular:
- Towards a strategic vision of your organization
- How to initiate a project?
- Project management: how to plan, execute, control and close a project?
- Legal compliance in the service of performance
- Management of the information system by value
- Risk management, control and audit
- Transformation of organizations: support and change management
- Information system security
- Dematerialization: how to deploy an electronic document management system?
This seminar attracted different local organizations and individuals interested in the workshops. We thank once again all the participants, as well as the President of the Economic and Social Council who warmly welcomed us to his premises for the organization of the conference.
@credit photos: Freddy Azibolo